SABnzbd integrationIf you run SABnzbd as a USENET client you can grab content off NZB7.COM and insert it into SABnzbd with the touch of a button.
To setup NZB7.COM for SAB integration, do this.
1. Copy your "NZB Key" from your SAB installation, Config->General page.
2. Paste the "NZB Key" into the "SABnzbd Api Key" field on your Profile page here on NZB7.COM.
3. Enter the public (not localhost) ip/host of your SABnzbd installation in the "SABnzbd Url" field.
4. Choose "Nzb Api key" on the "Api Key Type"
5. Chose "Site" on the "Setting Storage"
Save the profile and push the SAB button to send items to you sab installation. Note: SAB integration requires API access - this is reserved for VIP users.